What’s in your closet?
- Boutique Trading Post consigns clothing and accessories Tuesday to Saturday, from 10-2, no appointment necessary.
- All items must be clean, on hangers or neatly folded, with no damage or stains.
- Maximum 15 items permitted per visit.
- We will examine your items while you wait. If items are accepted, a 3 month consignment account will be set up.
- When your items sell, you will receive 40% of the selling price.
- Unsold items will be donated, unless other arrangements are made.
What we look for:
- Seasonal clothes and accessories.
- Clean clothes only.
- Designer labels, popular store brands, items that you would buy at a better department store or boutiques.
- We accept items that have been recently purchased within the last 2 years.
- Vintage items accepted on occasion.
Please call (514) 695-1872 for further information.